Dia do blog/ Blog day

Olá meninas!
Hi girls!
Descobri pelo facebook que hoje é o dia do blog, então fiz umas pesquisas e descobri uma coisa engraçada... O dia do blog é dia 31/08 pois os números formam a palavra "blog".
I found out on Facebook that today is the blog day, so I did some research and found a funny thing ... The blog day is on 31/8 because the numbers form the word "blog".

Segundo a Wikipedia, é tradição partilhar os nossos blogs favoritos com os nossos leitores. Os blogs que juntei foram os seguintes:
According to Wikipedia, it is tradition to share our favorite blogs with our readers. The blogs that I choosed were:
- Depois dos quinze; [BR only]
- New dress a day; [EN only]
- Xsparkage; [EN only]
- Makeup looks da Inês; [PT only]

Estes são os blogs que mais tenho lido ultimamente. Beijinhos.
These are the blogs I've been reading most lately. Kisses.

3 comments:

  1. Que interessante! :O eu nunca imaginaria uma coisa dessas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. isso das paletas ainda nao me tinha lembrado ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see
    a nice blog like this one today.
    Feel free to surf my blog ... Moles Warts And Skin Tags Removal Scam

    ReplyDelete